INTRODUCTORY SPECIAL OFFER
Enjoy 30 consecutive days of unlimited classes from only €49
Treat somebody special with a Bikram Yoga Cork Gift Card from €25
Browse our online store
for Yoga mats, Yoga towels and more.
ALL ABOUT BIKRAM YOGA
This yoga is for everyone. If you want to increase your flexibility, strength, recover from injury, improve your health, relieve stress and change your life, Bikram Yoga is for you.
Many people associate yoga with calm, mellow and serene environments and movements. Bikram Yoga helps you to find your calm through an invigorating, challenging and vibrant yoga experience that will make you sweat. There are no promises of instant or magic cures. Prepare to work hard, deploy your patience, determination and diligence. The effort you put into your practice will be returned to you in changes to your physical and mental state.
We now offer even more variety and styles of yoga. Warm Flow yoga 60min, Vinyasa Yoga 60min, Gentle Yin yoga 60min.
- Convient location
- Free Parking
- Drop in NO booking required for Bikram, Express Bikram & Warm Flow Yoga classes. Booking required for Yin and Vinyasa yoga only.
- INTRODUCTORY OFFER* €49 for 30 days of UNLIMITED YOGA. Do as many of our classes as you like for 30 consecutive day. *Available for new students only.
This is the beginning of a rewarding, fun and sweaty journey.. So what are you waiting for???
Please arrive 20 minutes early on your first class.
Suitable for all levels & no booking required!
NEW? …WHAT DO I NEED TO KNOW TO START?
- Hydrate in advance: Drink plenty of water the day before class, particularly the night before class. It takes a while for your body to absorb the water so binge drinking right before class won’t work. Plus, it will leave a puddle of water in your stomach that doesn’t feel so good during class.
- Bring a bottle of water with you: Or buy one at the studio. There is no drinking in class for the first 25 minutes, but after that, you will enjoy having water to drink during class. Limit your drinking to between postures for the benefit of your fellow yogis.
- Wear sweat-wicking workout clothes: You don’t have to look like a pro but clothing suitable for a hot room will keep you more comfortable with all the sweat.
- Don’t eat a big meal for two hours prior to class: The last thing you need is a lot of food sitting in your stomach during class. A light nibble is ok if the timing just works out that way, but keep it light –banana, nuts, shake etc .
- Don’t expect too much of yourself: The class will be hard, so don’t expect to come out of the gate as a pro, no matter your fitness level or experience. Exercising in the heat is a new to most. Be willing to try your best and take it as it comes. Take breaks(sit down) as you need to.
- Set up in the back so you can watch other yogis: Bikram Yoga teachers do not demonstrate postures, so it will be helpful to have some more experienced yogis in front of you to use as a visual guide.
- Bring an open mind: Some parts of the class may be outside your comfort zone, but bring an open mind to it. Listen with an open mind to the dialogue and to any specific guidance you get from the teacher. S/he is there because s/he loves practicing Bikram Yoga, and wants you to have a good experience.
- Have fun! Hey, it’s just yoga. Make sure you enjoy the experience and try to keep it all in perspective. Sit down on the mat and take a break if you need to. No big deal. Who knows, what your Bikram yoga practice will bring you.