As of March 12th 2020 We have temporally closed our doors due to the Covit-19 outbreak. We will be offering classes online via our facebook group and share information on our social media to keep this wonderful community connected at this challenging time.
Wishing you all safe healthy period until we see each other again.
MORE classes than ever Bikram Yoga 90min – Express Bikram 60min – Inferno Hot Pilates – Warm Flow Yoga – Non-Heated Vinyasa & Yin Yoga. All heated classes are NOT booked but our non-heated Vinyasa and Yin need to be booked in advance via our timetable, email or phone.
NEW? …WHAT DO I NEED TO KNOW TO START heated classes?
- Booking: All heated classes are NOT booked but non-heated Vinyasa and Yin need to be booked in advance via our timetable, email or phone.
- Hydrate in advance of heated classes: Drink plenty of water the day before class, particularly the night before class. It takes a while for your body to absorb the water so binge drinking right before class won’t work. Plus, it will leave a puddle of water in your stomach that doesn’t feel so good during class.
- Bring a bottle of water with you: Or buy one at the studio. There is no drinking in class for the first 20 minutes, but after that, you will enjoy having water to drink during class. Limit your drinking to between postures for the benefit of your fellow yogis.
- Wear sweat-wicking workout clothes: You don’t have to look like a pro but clothing suitable for a hot room will keep you more comfortable with all the sweat.
- Don’t eat a big meal for two hours prior to class: The last thing you need is a lot of food sitting in your stomach during class. A light nibble is ok if the timing just works out that way, but keep it light –banana, nuts, smoothie etc.
- Don’t expect too much of yourself: The class will be a challenge, so don’t expect to come out of the gate as a pro, no matter your fitness level or experience. Exercising in the heat is new to most. Be willing to try your best and take it as it comes. Take breaks(sit down) as you need to.
- Set up in the back so you can watch other yogis: You will feel more comfortable and it will be helpful to have some more experienced yogis in front of you to use as a visual guide.
- Bring an open mind: Some parts of the class may be outside your comfort zone, but bring an open mind to it. Listen with an open mind to the dialogue and to any specific guidance you get from the teacher. S/he is there because s/he loves practising and teaching, and wants you to have a good experience.
- Have fun! Hey, it’s just yoga. Make sure you enjoy the experience and try to keep it all in perspective. Sit down on the mat and take a break if you need to. No big deal. Who knows, what your Hot yoga practice will bring you.
- We have parking available but the business beside us have clampers patrolling so please park in the right area. Ask at the desk if you are unsure.
- You will need a yoga mat, 2 towels, and water for class. You can rent/buy these at the studio if you need.
- We have shower facilities, changing rooms for your use.
This yoga is for everyone. If you want to increase your flexibility, strength, recover from injury, improve your health, relieve stress and change your life, Bikram Yoga Cork is for you.
- Convient location
- Free Parking
- NO booking required for Bikram, Express Bikram, Inferno Hot Pilates & Warm Flow Yoga classes.
- Booking required for Yin and Vinyasa yoga only.
- INTRODUCTORY OFFER* €49 for 30 days of UNLIMITED YOGA. Do as many of our classes as you like for 30 consecutive day. *Available for new clients only.
This is the beginning of a rewarding, fun and sweaty journey.. So what are you waiting for???