At Bikram Yoga Cork we don’t just teach classes we practice right along with you and we care deeply about you as a member for our community. We have always been committed to the safety of our clients and the cleanliness of our studio, taking care to provide you with a healthy environment to enjoy your classes.
With the current outbreak of Covid-19 in Ireland, we are now taking extra precautions to avoid risk to both members and staff.
We are very grateful for your part in this too, please help us keep a safe healthy environment for all.
- Wash your hands frequently for at least 30 seconds.
- Avoid touching your face unnecessarily
- Use hand sanitizer provided
- Use tissues provided and dispose of them a.s.a.p. If you are in class there are extra small bins provided or please keep it on your mat and under your towel for sanitation.
- Please bring your own yoga mat and a large towel big enough for your mat.
- Maintaining a healthy lifestyle and reducing stress goes a long way to improving your immune system. So keep up your classes
- If you aren’t feeling well, we ask that you please stay home from class for your well being and that of your fellow students and teachers.
We have always had a very detailed daily cleaning schedule and are taking extra steps to minimize risk to you.
We disinfect high-touch surfaces such as door handles, yoga props, etc regularly throughout the day.
We use hospital-grade cleaning solutions before class and at the end of the day, (in addition to our professional cleaning services).
Hand sanitizer, tissues, disinfectant yoga mat spray are provided for your use.
Every night we have an air purifier to deep clean the yoga room.
We will continue to keep informed on this from www.hse.ie and www.gov.ie
Thank you for your continued support. We are always working towards the best experience for you.
If there are any changed to the schedule you will see these on our website, Instagram and Facebook pages.
Kate and the BYC team.